What's new

What's a good CHEAP lighter?

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A lot of the vector lighters are under $20 and really good in my opinion. I have had a dual flame torch from them for about 2 years now and it gets a lot of use. This thing was originally gunmetal, but now it's got an awesome copper patina.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Like most of us here i have gone thru different brands of butane lighters. My latest and to date best functioning brand is a zippo-blu butane. It is proibably also the cheapest.
Once i managed to purge the air out of the butane storage chamber it has functioned great and i recomend.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I currently use a Xikar Incline...$30 and it's got a lifetime warranty.

Works great so far...much better than the crappy Lotus I had previously

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As much as I dislike Colibri (most of the times), they have a very nice set of Firebirds that have come out. They have some weight to them and have been a great sale.
+1 I hate my Colibri cutter, but my Colibri Firebird single torch is amazing and was only like 13 bucks.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
That $3 Walmart Ronson lighter is one of the best values out there IMO.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1 I hate my Colibri cutter, but my Colibri Firebird single torch is amazing and was only like 13 bucks.
Despite my general contempt for Colibri lighters, the Firebird is actually quite decent. The key is to press the ignitor down slowly, so the gas has a chance to feed before the spark is triggered.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use delton and Manchester lighter they are pretty good and light produce in a special effect type .. I got those with my discounted cigars . I can't forget that day when I started smoking.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use delton and Manchester lighter they are pretty good and light produce in a special effect type .. I got those with my discounted cigars . I can't forget that day when I started smoking.
Hmmmmm, never heard of those. Can you post a link?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I didn't think a distinguished gentlemen would pull out a $3-5 lighter and remain distinguished. :smile:

The ronson is a good cheap lighter but I'll stick with my Xikars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hit the isle at the tobacco register in walmart and pick up a Ronson jet flame lighter. Should be about $3-$5 The one I have works well.
+1 I was gifted one of these in a bomb and its by favourite lighter, Not many people know that these are actually made by Zippo so there are very reliable