What's new

What's for dinner?

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last night's dinner was one of our favorite guilty pleasures: a charcuterie board. Clockwise from the upper left: bresaola from Cured in Leavenworth, Washington; mesquite smoked turkey; finocchiona salami, also from Cured; selected olives; Wensleydale cheese with Cranberries; the sinful double-cream Fromager d'Affinois; the even sinfulier Caveman Blue from Rogue Creamery; marinated Gigandes; and in the center, a few garlic, dill, and onion pickles.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445817888.866014.jpg

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last night's dinner was one of our favorite guilty pleasures: a charcuterie board. Clockwise from the upper left: bresaola from Cured in Leavenworth, Washington; mesquite smoked turkey; finocchiona salami, also from Cured; selected olives; Wensleydale cheese with Cranberries; the sinful double-cream Fromager d'Affinois; the even sinfulier Caveman Blue from Rogue Creamery; marinated Gigandes; and in the center, a few garlic, dill, and onion pickles.

View attachment 72227
We do something like this pretty often as well! It's great. Looks delicious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Oh man @Mossome that applewood rub is sensational on chicken, too good even to get an after shot before it got demolished. Stuffed with a halved lemon and garlic, juicy and crispy skin was the result. Cooked roast potatoes in the same pan boiled first and used the drippings for gravy. Thanks bro really love this one for chook.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I confess I've never eaten a radish that wasn't raw. A roasted one seems somewhat intriguing. How are they?
Not bad but didn't blow my skirt up. Loses a lot of the taste they have raw, a lot more mellow. Pam used olive oil, salt, pepper and lemon juice. This was our first time and we might try a different herb or spice next time (yes, we'll do them again). We ate a vegetable that wasn't fried or dipped in saturated fat. Score!