What's new

What's for dinner?

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Anybody got some keto recipes?

We're giving it another shot after falling off for a few months. Trying to find some that don't take an hour or two since we sometimes work late and it's no fun starting dinner at 9:30pm on those days I gotta get up at 3:30 or 4am.

Rating - 100%
107   0   0

We're giving it another shot after falling off for a few months. Trying to find some that don't take an hour or two since we sometimes work late and it's no fun starting dinner at 9:30pm on those days I gotta get up at 3:30 or 4am.
I’m not full-on Keto but I try to be low carb. This site has a good section with good looking recipes:
https://www.marksdailyapple.com/

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Reddit.com/r/ketorecipes

Tons of stuff there with comments letting you know if it's worthwhile or not. And you can search for specific things.

Also, search any food item and keto, and you'll find a way to make it.

A lot of people just do a meat and a vegetable. We usually throw together a salad.

Some people have a lot of success with ahead of time ingredient or meal prep.

Soups and stews are good too, good way to get in collagen and micronutrients.

We eat a lot of eggs.

Brussels sprouts roasted in bacon grease with red onions is a great side.

Mashed cauliflower is great with spices and seasonings, bacon, green onions and sour cream , or parmesan and butter.

I think there's a lot of crock pot keto recipes as well.

And if you look up the numbers and portions some things open up to you that some places say to avoid. Carrots for instance.

Green beans are fine, roasted with oil and seasoning, or simmered with butter and salt and pepper.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Great dinner tonight at Happily EverAfter. Loin of Venison with Sauce Cumberland, roasted potatoes and steamed asparagus. Served with 5th Growth Bordeaux Ch. Grand Puy Ducasse from Pauillac. Sorry no photo.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Check out the keto thread. We're linking some recipes there.
The "crack chicken" is fantastic.