What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gents! The family is out of town... I slept in like a champ and damn it, I am going to have a morning bowl! Heaven help me - I have never smoked a bowl first thing in the morning lol! What do I smoke? Maybe some EMP - after all, it has a bloody rooster and the morning sun on it!

I let you know how it turns out. I have no idea why I am so excited about this lol.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Gents! The family is out of town... I slept in like a champ and damn it, I am going to have a morning bowl! Heaven help me - I have never smoked a bowl first thing in the morning lol! What do I smoke? Maybe some EMP - after all, it has a bloody rooster and the morning sun on it!

I let you know how it turns out. I have no idea why I am so excited about this lol.
Early Morning Pipe, Bayou Morning, Chelsea Morning.

...or a full english like I do sometimes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Early Morning Pipe, Bayou Morning, Chelsea Morning.

...or a full english like I do sometimes.
Oh my! Smoking first thing is an experience in and of itself isn't it LOL!!

Somehow, all the flavours EMP has offered up before, are a bit sharper - that and my head is swimming lol. Great way to start the day really!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a pear tree that gives me problems(rust colored spots on the leaves, etc.) every year, not to mention the squirrels, raccoons, and opossums eating up the pears.
Not sure where you are but there are a few issue that can pop up. If you have Pear Rust maybe you are close to juniper trees? They tend to be good passers of rust issues. Also if it is been long time could be that you will need more then just the basic treatment. If it has spread to the bark. Most treatments are while tree is budding and then after the leaves have come out. Maybe pm me a picture later after you see it and I maybe I could help with treatment. I am not an expert but I am told I have a green thumb. If you Only want to feed the animals then no big deal. Little issue of rust, remove the infected leaves burn and when they fall rake up ASAP.

Smoking some the Cube Silver in a new cob bent