What's new

What's on deck?

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Anybody care to post their uf 13 opinions. Got 2 on deck but I've seen a couple opinions elsewhere saying they'd be better if they sat a awhile. Also gettin into trying the tats this weekend thanks to the bro upinsmoke

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Anybody care to post their uf 13 opinions. Got 2 on deck but I've seen a couple opinions elsewhere saying they'd be better if they sat a awhile. Also gettin into trying the tats this weekend thanks to the bro upinsmoke
They good now but I think some age wouldn't hurt. Smoke one now. Let the other sit a little. I have smoked the cigar.com release that had age and the recently released. While different. Both were very good. UF-13 is at the top of my fav ligas. Young or aged.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The UF 13 I smoked was one of the recent releases and had been in my humidor for only about a week. It started out a little harsh with a strong metallic or minerally taste I thought. But after that first third it was really good. The harshness went away and I did not notice the minerally flavor. I am not very good about describing flavors, but that is what I got from it. Letting my others rest a little while.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
The UF 13 I smoked was one of the recent releases and had been in my humidor for only about a week. It started out a little harsh with a strong metallic or minerally taste I thought. But after that first third it was really good. The harshness went away and I did not notice the minerally flavor. I am not very good about describing flavors, but that is what I got from it. Letting my others rest a little while.
With What/how did you light/cut it? Or maybe I should say do u think the cut or lighter could've caused that or that it was in the smoke.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
With What/how did you light/cut it? Or maybe I should say do u think the cut or lighter could've caused that or that it was in the smoke.
Cut with my usual cutter I always use and lit the same as always so I don't think that is what caused it, but I don't know. I also just read a comment from Steve Saka on another forum that says this: (don't think he will mind me posting it here)

Quick Comment: Like I always say, not every blend is for everyone. I have always lived by the adage that "you should never blend a cigar that everyone will like, because ultimately you have created a cigar no one loves..."

That being said, the UF-13s (and all LPs really, but the UF-13s to an extra degree) are being shipped and sold so fast the cigars have gone through alot of temp and humidity changes in transit - right now I would say the average delay from out the factory door to in a customer's humidor is 7 - 10 days at best... so I strongly suggest when you buy the UF-13 that you let it rest in your humidor for a couple of weeks to recover from all the crazy climate shifts it has endured right before you bought it.

BR,

Steve Saka
CEO, Drew Estate

Mine did not get much rest in my humidor, but I have others resting for a while so we will see.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LAT46SS and Headley Grange on deck for this weekend. Next up CLE Corojo, La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire, and 1502 Emerald.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Just got my Roma craft in today ...been on deck to try for a minute probably get into one this weekend guess ill leave the cello on and label them that way for now.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh man this thread gets me excited! I want to try so many different cigars. Some I have had in the past but don't remember how they were and some I have never had and itching to try. I won't produce a list because it is too long and to be honest I am kinda ashamed of my list. Lol. But I had to post because I love this thread.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I better stick to the top 3 I would like to try/have on deck.

1st - I have yet to try anything from Viaje. The zombie ss come to mind but anything else you guys could recommend would be appreciated.
2nd - Headley Grange - I am embarrassed to say I have not tried anything by Crowned Heads yet...
3rd - BOTL Small Batch 2010 PDR - Just so happens I have a box on the way :grin:

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I better stick to the top 3 I would like to try/have on deck.

1st - I have yet to try anything from Viaje. The zombie ss come to mind but anything else you guys could recommend would be appreciated.
2nd - Headley Grange - I am embarrassed to say I have not tried anything by Crowned Heads yet...
3rd - BOTL Small Batch 2010 PDR - Just so happens I have a box on the way :grin:
Don't be ashamed I hadn't tried most of the boutiques before I joined this madness in January which seems like eons ago for some reason. +1 on deck on the BOTLs too both the pdr and de versions