What's new

whats on your grill today?

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I kinda wish I had taken a picture of it now, oh well. I smoked a tri tip yesterday that my mother in law brought over and it turned out fantastic. I made steak and eggs for breakfast this morning.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
those ribs look like the were "fall off the bone" good...

awesome job Yodis...

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Thanks guys, yup they fell off and the bark on them was awesome. I do them so simple but am thinking about going a different route next time.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Tonight I think we're just gonna pick up some 5 Guys burgers....

[video=youtube_share;_Z1Krfww5eE]http://youtu.be/_Z1Krfww5eE[/video]

After this review.. I dont think I can resist any longer... :grin:

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Five guys needs to make that into a commercial.

HOLY crap this guys food reviews are great, watching Chipotle right now.

Last edited:

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0

Made these Saturday, thought I posted it already guess not. Anyway, 2 year aged white cheddar stuffed fresh from the garden jalapeños wrapped in bacon of course. Smoked in the weber over apple and cherry wood for about 2 hours. Basted with BBQ sauce the entire time.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
C'mon on over. I'm sure at some point this holiday weekend ill be making these again, maybe even in the offset along with some ribs :).

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Lamb loin chops and asparagus tonight...I could get used to grilling every night.

That's something I have very little experience with...

I do a mean roasted goat...

But have only tried to cook lamb twice in my life... Didn't turn out great either time...

Hints or recipes?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Lamb loin chops and asparagus tonight...I could get used to grilling every night.

That's something I have very little experience with...

I do a mean roasted goat...

But have only tried to cook lamb twice in my life... Didn't turn out great either time...

Hints or recipes?
My wife's favorite, so I end up making for things like her birthday and our anniversary ...

I tried alot of the recipes online and found we like it pretty simple. I take them out about 45 min before they go on the grill, brush them really well with olive oil, then salt, pepper, and garlic. Just let them hang out until they go on. Seems to make a really nice glaze almost on the outside of them when cooking. Took me a few tries to get the temp right, but they seem to do better coming off a little early and finishing cooking while resting (even more so than steak it seems) They are pretty easy to overcook.