What's new

whats on your grill today?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Finally had a chance to try out my new Big Green Egg. Did a beer butt chicken and some butternut squash from the garden.
Well I officially hate you! :argh: I think all I have is some pasta.
Think your going to hate me even more now. haha

Saturday's dinner

And Sunday's dinner.

Finally had a chance to try out my new Big Green Egg. Did a beer butt chicken and some butternut squash from the garden.
Join the club... For different reasons I suppose.... :)
Hey! What did I ever do to you????? Give me your addy, I'll make it all better. hahaha

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Think your going to hate me even more now. haha

Saturday's dinner

And Sunday's dinner.

Join the club... For different reasons I suppose.... :)
Hey! What did I ever do to you????? Give me your addy, I'll make it all better. hahaha
Sure! Do you want my Sterling Heights address, my Naiperville address, or my Whittier address?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
about a 12lb ham from a boar that my wife killed a few weeks ago... put it on the smoker an hour ago.. going to let it continue to soak up the smoke for another 30-45 minutes.. then slather it in butter, onions, and lemons.. wrap it up in foil.. and throw it in the oven and let it bake at about 200 degrees for the rest of the day...

sweet pork sammiches are on the menu for lunch all week! :)

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
about a 12lb ham from a boar that my wife killed a few weeks ago... put it on the smoker an hour ago.. going to let it continue to soak up the smoke for another 30-45 minutes.. then slather it in butter, onions, and lemons.. wrap it up in foil.. and throw it in the oven and let it bake at about 200 degrees for the rest of the day...

sweet pork sammiches are on the menu for lunch all week! :)
Dear god can I come by...... Drooling

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
lol... our first date when we were in college... I took her to a field let her shoot about 500 rounds through an old AR15, M1 carbine, and a couple of pistols I had... then took her home and gave her time to clean up, put on a dress, etc.. so we could hit a very nice private club/restaurant that I had scraped up enough money to take her to..

she's a cool chick...

rides motorcycles (dirt bikes).. likes hiking/mountain climbing (has peaked more 14K mountains than most avid climbers I know).. loves shooting (belongs to a womens shooting club, has her CCW, etc..).. and enjoys hunting...

keeps me on my toes...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
lol... our first date when we were in college... I took her to a field let her shoot about 500 rounds through an old AR15, M1 carbine, and a couple of pistols I had... then took her home and gave her time to clean up, put on a dress, etc.. so we could hit a very nice private club/restaurant that I had scraped up enough money to take her to..

she's a cool chick...

rides motorcycles (dirt bikes).. likes hiking/mountain climbing (has peaked more 14K mountains than most avid climbers I know).. loves shooting (belongs to a womens shooting club, has her CCW, etc..).. and enjoys hunting...

keeps me on my toes...
Your a lucky man.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nice, brother Lomey! I wanted to do the same thing this past weekend but 40 degrees and rainy didn't seem like a good idea.
I will make up for it this weekend, however!(hopefully) The long range forecast is sorta promising.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Those look amazing!! I wish my wife liked any kind of meat on a bone and BBQ sauce for that matter.
My wife won't eat anything off the bone either so I always put a pork tenderloin on for her when I'm smoking ribs. She happened to be out of town so these were for myself and neighbors. When I fire up the smoker I asked my neighbors if they would like to put something on too. It's just as easy to do multiple slabs as it is one slab and it's neighborly :happy:.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The dang weather on the East Coast/ Mid Atlantic up to the North East has not been very good smoking weather and I miss it! I really shouln't complain, however, at least I don't have 100+ inches of snow do deal with.
Been stocking up on ribs and butts that have been on sale lately for when the weather breaks......can't wait!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have been known by buddies to stand outside in the snow flipping burgers on the grill or doing some trip tip. Doesnt matter the weather if it sounds good to me.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My gas grill is about 3 steps from the front door on the deck. I have it connected to natural gas line so it never runs out. I grill at least once a week if not more year round. My smokers are gas and charcoal so that is reserved for warmer days as well as the Weber except for Thanksgiving. I always cook our Thanksgiving turkey on the Weber using the rotisserie. Made a counter balence so I can roast a 22 pounder with no problem. I like to throw in some hickory chunks into the charcoal for added flavor. I also put a drip tray under the bird with some chicken stock just for the gravy. Always a awesome tasting bird.