What's new

whats on your grill today?

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
My new rig (Weber Performer Deluxe) showed up a day early & caught me off guard, so just a couple of lowly chicken breasts tonight. But I'm already in love! It's on this weekend. Elizabethan Mixture in the pipe & a local IPA in the mug.

Yeah you did! I have the exact same grill for almost 2 years now and it's hands down the best grill I've ever owned! Over time, I've also grabbed the additional pieces that fit in the Weber System (wok, seat grate, and griddle). So much versatility and so much fun!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yeah you did! I have the exact same grill for almost 2 years now and it's hands down the best grill I've ever owned! Over time, I've also grabbed the additional pieces that fit in the Weber System (wok, seat grate, and griddle). So much versatility and so much fun!
I had my eye on it for quite a while, and after a few uses, I really couldn't be happier with it. I'm sure I'll add some of those accessories in time.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I've got a much older (almost 10 years? ) version of it. Great grill!