What's new

whats on your grill today?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

Filets.. Corn.. And onions & peppers...

Steaks getting topped with some awesome English Stilton when they come off the heat...

Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Phone is busted, but here is my line-up
Swordfish Steaks (Salt&pepper)
Shrimp (lime garlic oil)
Zucchini (salt pepper & oil)
Hotlinks (nada)

smoking for 4+hours on mesquite/apple blend.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
26 pound Turkey for Friends Thanksgiving!
Doesn't look like much but it is better then deep frying and or baking in the oven.
The meat Falls off the bone! So good

Heath

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
26 pound Turkey for Friends Thanksgiving!
Doesn't look like much but it is better then deep frying and or baking in the oven.
The meat Falls off the bone! So good

Heath

Im grilling mine this year. Be a first. I did a whole chicken last night and it turned out excellent.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have photos but I just did three half briskets for my son's birthday party. I cheated though, I smoked them for four hours and then put them in the oven at 225 for 13 hours. They came out perfectly. The best brisket I've ever done.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Here's the pile of meat after picking out the bones. Came out great

Heath
This is awesome, how long and what kind of temps did it take to grill it?
what I do is get it all prepped, seasoned and wrap it in an entire box of Alum Foil (sounds excessive but it's the key to locking in the moisture) then I put it on the grill on LOW for about 4 hours (every grill is different). I turn it every 30-45 minutes. At the 3 1/2 hour mark is when I flip it for the last time and check the temp with thermometer. 180 degrees is the mark. I put this 26lb bird on at 11:30 and it was done around 3:45-4:00. I let it rest for 20 minutes then cut it open and started peeling the meat off the bones. It really is my favorite way to cook turkey! The oven drys it out and deep frying is just not that healthy (good but not that healthy).
The first year I did it we cooked two turkeys one in the oven just in case and that ended up being sandwich meat for the week.

It is a fun way to cook it and it creates conversation with your friends and family.

Heath

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks man I'll let you know how it comes out...........

For what she's doing this year, doing the bird on the grill will really help out with the oven space shortage. ;):)