What's new

What's the next hot brand?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Another vote for Kyle and Warped. He's just really catching steam. To me, CH is already a hot brand and have been for over a year. Not to say there isn't more to come or that they have completely "arrived," but Jon's cigars are always highly recommended and well received.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know about next but in a few years I think Rodrigo will be getting there. They really have some fantastic cigars and I'm amazed they aren't more popular than they are already because I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them, all reviews are positive.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
I just smoked a Psyko Seven Madura from Ventura Cigar never had anything from them before - it was good- have any of y'all tried anything from them?
The original is very good as well. Fantastic line of smokes IMHO.

I think whatever Nicholas Melillo ends up producing in 2015 will end up on most serious cigar consumer's must try list.
This may be one of the most, if not the most, highly anticipated releases for next year. The sneak peaks on his IG account certainly look tasty.

I think RoMa is a sleeper just waiting to blow up.
I totally agree here. Have not met a cigar in their line that I didn't like! I was lucky enough to smoke the neanderthal, and it is an amazing smoke.

Warped Cigars.... just wait!
They make a super quality product, and tasty at that.

I have to agree with everyone who said Crowned Heads. @jhuber makes an amazing product, and the company is already rocketing on the way to stardom.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I haven't tried a lot of stuff, but Warped peaked my interest this year, excited to see what they come up with in 2015

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I've been impressed by most everything Crowned Heads put out this year (Four Kicks wasn't my cup of tea, but the quality was still apparent). I'm also a big fan of Roma Craft. Great cigars at a great price.

Haven't gotten my hands on any Warped cigars yet (kind of tapped out the cigar budget recently), but excited to try the lancero. I love that new brands (or at least new to me) are making lanceros!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Warped is probably a good call, they're on my must try list, but I think Liga Privada, especially since the sellout to Swisher is going to be the label to watch. Will they take it in a different direction, keep a winning formula, or go even smaller batches and drive cost and demand up?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I tend to seek unknown, small Mom/Pop-type of a cigar maker (including house blends). In 2014, I enjoyed cigars from Hermosa, Valerosa, EloGio, Wilson Adams, Tesa Cigar Co, Rodriguez Cigars of Florida Keys, and another Miami-based maker(business card at home).

Back to the OP, those that decide to partner up with My Father seems to get hot.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I don't know about next but in a few years I think Rodrigo will be getting there. They really have some fantastic cigars and I'm amazed they aren't more popular than they are already because I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them, all reviews are positive.
+ 1 on Rodrigo!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
+1 Rodrigo the La fortaleza is very good.

I wonder about Caldwell having the ability to increase production to meet demand. They use some unique tobacco and they buy entire crops. I'm not sure that's sustainable on a large scale. But I could be wrong.

I wonder why Ezra Zion is not more mainstream I like a bunch of their cigars, and they are fairly prevalent in the B&M around me. Everyone I've given one to, loves it. I also don't think I've seen them here on either the today's smoke or in trades or bombs?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Tat is well established by those who actually smoke cigars (ie US).

Just short of that are:

Crowned Heads
RomaCraft
Illusione
Room 101

Next up:

Caldwell

New and promising:

Warped

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I gotta go with Crowned Heads, Rodrigo, and Caldwell. I've had nothing but great experiences with all three of them, and George Rodriguez is a great guy. I mean I get a handwritten note thanking me for purchasing from him every time. That alone is enough to keep me going back, but he also makes it that much better for having some great sticks.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Crowned heads is there. RomaCraft is coming up quick and makes some if my favorite smokes all time. Also, I think Viva Republica will be making a splash if not this year, then in a few.
Tat is well established by those who actually smoke cigars (ie US).

Just short of that are:

Crowned Heads
RomaCraft
Illusione
Room 101

Next up:

Caldwell

New and promising:

Warped
I'm in the same boat with you guys on the brands. Roma Craft and is putting out killer stuff, but the brand that seems to be on more peoples' lips is Crowned Heads. I think one of the telling things is that more of the larger retailers (CI, JR and Famous) are stocking them and they're seemingly selling well.

I'm going to throw out another New and promising brand....Reinado. Antonio has some really great blends with a presentation that's simple and classic.