What's new

What's your current CCW?

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Single stack 10 rd mags only in MA. To include private companies... But the private company i work for is governed by the federal government, so they leave us alone.
Yeah, CT adopted that BS law after sandy hook. I have no reason to carry around my double stacks anymore as they’re half empty. Sometimes I worry about the 9mm round with limited capacity. The .40 shield has my interest.

I love my 1911, but it’s big. So my next purchase is a smaller 1911 or a .40 shield

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yeah, CT adopted that BS law after sandy hook. I have no reason to carry around my double stacks anymore as they’re half empty. Sometimes I worry about the 9mm round with limited capacity. The .40 shield has my interest.

I love my 1911, but it’s big. So my next purchase is a smaller 1911 or a .40 shield
Does that law limit to mags only capable of holding 10, or the factory mag can only have 10 in it???

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Does that law limit to mags only capable of holding 10, or the factory mag can only have 10 in it???

Stupid Tapatalk
well, I lost all my mags that are capable of holding over 10 rounds in a horrible fishing accident. so, only 10 round mags now. IF someone had a magazine over 10 rounds in CT, they could register them and promise not to load more than 10 rounds in them under severe penalty.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
well, I lost all my mags that are capable of holding over 10 rounds in a horrible fishing accident. so, only 10 round mags now. IF someone had a magazine over 10 rounds in CT, they could register them and promise not to load more than 10 rounds in them under severe penalty.
Who thinks these laws that only hinder the honest American actually solve anything.....

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
No experience with the shield model, my buddy has an XDS that is a sweet shooter. It has VERY aggressive grip texturing though
But it says USA on the side, and made in Croatia on the bottom!!!!! False advertising! My HKs says Germany on the side, made in Georgia on the bottom. And I think most of @Yakcraz glocks are made in the USA also. Assembled at a minimum. More jobs here at home. Just saying

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Pretty much specifically liberals who want no guns yet want to have armed guards
I understand that. I MEANT how can they honestly believe that these insane restrictions solve anything. Anyone who shoots frequently, especially comp and drop and load a mag in less than a second.....

Stupid Tapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
But it says USA on the side, and made in Croatia on the bottom!!!!! False advertising! My HKs says Germany on the side, made in Georgia on the bottom. And I think most of @Yakcraz glocks are made in the USA also. Assembled at a minimum. More jobs here at home. Just saying

Stupid Tapatalk
Had no idea about that, I agree wholeheartedly though

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I understand that. I MEANT how can they honestly believe that these insane restrictions solve anything. Anyone who shoots frequently, especially comp and drop and load a mag in less than a second.....

Stupid Tapatalk
the average uneducated voter

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Stupid Tapatalk
Oh I know it's stupid, it doesnt solve anything