What's new

What's your latest firearms purchase?

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Went ahead and ordered the RTK Sweet Pea trigger from Galloway Precision for my LCP.
Install took 23 minutes, including adjustment.
I am familiar with the disassembly of the gun, though. Even so, super easy install that I feel anyone could do. Will shoot it later today to test.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
More parts came in today. I can't say for certainty until I shoot it, but this Ballistic Advantage barrel seems super high quality. Still waiting on my upper, gas tube, gas block, and charging handle to ship. Then it's a mad dash to assemble and feed the family beans and rice so I can order my bcg and sights/red dot. J/k, I will feed my family, but damn is it tempting. Best believe I will be pushing the elk meat from the freezer to cut the grocery bill.

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
An Aussie L1A1 parts kit showed up on my front porch the other day.

I'll also be picking up the receiver from jail here before too long.
Ooooooo, that’ll be a fun build, can’t wait to see it finished!

Rating - 100%
157   0   0
@Rabidawise will appreciate this .... :giggle:
I brought a couple firearms that I was storing for a coworker to work - decided it would be best to drive across the street and do the hand-off in the Cabelas parking lot. Brian @Rabidawise mentioned that he was using the Uncle Buck's Batter Box for re-hydrating bovedas...perfect! - the store had them in stock!
20191020_231614.jpg

I did a quick browse of the web site before leaving work and saw that the Winchester SX4 was on sale for $599 ... oh boy! I'm just lucky they didn't have 2 in stock or I would have bought them both :LOL:
20191031_215439.jpg

I added a +7 Nordic tube and this thing will be my dedicated clay target gun.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I brought a couple firearms that I was storing for a coworker to work - decided it would be best to drive across the street and do the hand-off in the Cabelas parking lot. Brian @Rabidawise mentioned that he was using the Uncle Buck's Batter Box for re-hydrating bovedas...perfect! - the store had them in stock!
View attachment 141988

I did a quick browse of the web site before leaving work and saw that the Winchester SX4 was on sale for $599 ... oh boy! I'm just lucky they didn't have 2 in stock or I would have bought them both :LOL:
View attachment 141987

Dude! That’s a steal!!!

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
View attachment 141988

View attachment 141987

Steve, how long is the barrel on that beauty?