What's new

What's your latest firearms purchase?

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did some cowboy action shooting (quite awhile back) and used Ruger Vaqueros were excellent quality .
I always wanted a birds head Vaquero for a shoulder holster

they just look cool!!!

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I did some cowboy action shooting (quite awhile back) and used Ruger Vaqueros were excellent quality .
I always wanted a birds head Vaquero for a shoulder holster

View attachment 145100

they just look cool!!!
Initial decision was between a Vaquero and a S& W, although S&W Birds head grips are almost non existent. Not a deal killer though

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Initial decision was between a Vaquero and a S& W, although S&W Birds head grips are almost non existent. Not a deal killer though

my default for revolvers is Ruger just because I like them and I have owned several.
But when buying a pistol go to a local shop and handle them and find out witch one fits your hand best.
My $.02 anyway

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I love revolvers and I gravitate toward Ruger. They are built stronger than other makers, in case you want to load up some Buffalo Bore. And Ruger are usually priced less than S&W and has excellent customer service if ever needed. Lots of load options for the 357, from low recoil .38's to Buffalo Bore. Take a look at the SP101. I love mine and I shoot it better than any other handgun I own.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nice!! Those are the longest waits..... :banghead: What can did you go with?
I thought long and hard. Wanted to invest serious research into it, considering the wait time. I went with the Vox from Energetic Armament. The can's outstanding performance aside, the company itself is in a class of its own. I emailed their help desk the day after I applied for the stamp (just had a technical question). Got an immediate reply from Karl (owner of the company) he was super friendly and resourceful. He even sent me a swag bag. Great customer appreciation from Energetic Arms!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I thought long and hard. Wanted to invest serious research into it, considering the wait time. I went with the Vox from Energetic Armament. The can's outstanding performance aside, the company itself is in a class of its own. I emailed their help desk the day after I applied for the stamp (just had a technical question). Got an immediate reply from Karl (owner of the company) he was super friendly and resourceful. He even sent me a swag bag. Great customer appreciation from Energetic Arms!
Hmmm. Not familiar with them. I’ve been really happy with my Liberty and Silencerco. If I were getting anymore I’d most likely lean towards dead air or rugged.