What's new

With a heavy heart...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
You were a good friend, I can't put in to words what a friend you were. Cigars and Brotherliness were hand in hand. You will be missed........RIP

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Wish I'd had a chance to know him, but the regard he was held in here is a small testament to what kind of man he was.
Prayers and condolences for his family.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I am not a man of faith or religion. I do my best to respect those beliefs of others, but my heretic predisposition often shows through. Ara never judged me for that, and was always happy to talk to me. He discussed his faith openly and with a honesty. He was patient with my "scientific" arguments. Even more so then his religion, he was a wonderful friend, and he will be missed.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was just thinking about Ara the other day. So sad to hear this news. Such a horrible loss to all that knew him. Such a great person and BOTL. Condolences to his family and loved ones. RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
My condolences to his family. I did not know him, but I do know loss and suffering and to watch someone you care deeply about struggle with a failing body. Truly one of life's tragedies is cancer.
Rest in peace