What's new

World Cup in 11 days!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
hell of a game though!!! vive la furia roja!!
it is about time they started playing with some fire... the first two games, they weren't looking so hot.

i was backing portugal to win the tourney, but now that they are out, i am thinking that this is spain's turn... they should be the 8th nation to ever win a world cup.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think NED has a great chance of beating Brazil... and if they do, they will go all the way, imo.
Looking forward to this game! This weekends a big Herf in Northern Germany, so we´re gonna watch the NED-BRA and GER-ARG games with brothers and sisters in deckchairs with beer and BBQ. Good times...:inlove::thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Ghana chokes...

"The Ray Finkle of soccer"

I hope someone gets that reference...I laughed!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They didn't prevail,

they came they saw they kicked their A$$!!!.
Fuck yeah!

We saw the NED/BRA and GER/ARG games at a great herf in germany yesterday.

Blazing heat, loads of stogies, BBQ and great BOTls (germans, swiss and dutch). That was a great weekend with great games and great people!

Thanks guys, looking forward to a NED/GER final. I wish Germany will get te cup obviously, but if we loose to the Netherlands in a good match, i´m happy too.

But first, we need to kick Spain´s butt.:clap:

I´m pretty confident the netherlands will suceed against Uruguay...

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Fuck yeah!

We saw the NED/BRA and GER/ARG games at a great herf in germany yesterday.

Blazing heat, loads of stogies, BBQ and great BOTls (germans, swiss and dutch). That was a great weekend with great games and great people!

Thanks guys, looking forward to a NED/GER final. I wish Germany will get te cup obviously, but if we loose to the Netherlands in a good match, i´m happy too.

But first, we need to kick Spain´s butt.:clap:

I´m pretty confident the netherlands will suceed against Uruguay...
I hope for the same NED-GER final, I'm favoring the Nederlands but if Germany wins I can't really complain either

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
They didn't prevail,

they came they saw they kicked their A$$!!!.
Hi-five on the Ghostbusters ref, Venkman.

I am sure Germany is going to take this all the way, but I would really like to see someone NEW win the cup: I'm backing both Spain, and Netherlands if Spain looses.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah I am predicting a Netherlands and Germany final. I doubt that the Spainish will be able to beat Germany due to poor attacking on the goal. I have been really surprised that Germany has done so well without Michael Ballack and such a young team.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
yes should be a GER-NED final but this world cup has been so crazy you never know. Uruguay may shock the world. And germany may finally show it's youth. You can't be sure of anything anymore.