What's new

World Cup in 11 days!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
LOL

I am glad about the same for us...
As am I, but I thought Ghana looked like the better team today. Obviously the score didn't show that. Ghana just tried to get too fancy with the ball at times and gave it away along with a good chance. I was hoping Australia was going to pull out a 3-0 or Germany 2-0, so we would have had the Aussies instead. Nevertheless, I like the way we're moving the ball right now, we just need to finish more of our chances.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As am I, but I thought Ghana looked like the better team today. Obviously the score didn't show that. Ghana just tried to get too fancy with the ball at times and gave it away along with a good chance. I was hoping Australia was going to pull out a 3-0 or Germany 2-0, so we would have had the Aussies instead. Nevertheless, I like the way we're moving the ball right now, we just need to finish more of our chances.
Hell, it could have been 4 or 5-0 if we put half our chances away. If, somehow, we can manage a decent start to a match and finish, we could do ok against Ghana.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The last 20 minutes of that Italy Slovakia game were absolutely insane, i spilled my drink when Italy almost scored that 2nd equalizer in stoppage time

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was hoping Brazil Portugal would be a good one this morning but neither had much reason to try hard. I also expected a lot from Spain Chile, love to watch both teams play, even without many goals, it was a great game to watch.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Forgot to post this earlier...

Reaction the LD's goal:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jbn3rOPmR9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jbn3rOPmR9w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Love it!

Some dude in ARK...HA!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, that was a great game tonight. Shame the US is out.

Hope Germany does better tomorrow against England.
Hopefully this is something to build on. The US didn't play quite as well, maybe still a little tired from Wednesday. I'll continue to root for my 2nd team, Argentina, in the hopes Diego will keep being crazy.