What's new

worst cigar of 2012

JasonbaysWv

Rookie
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This thread is funny. Seeing everyone's opinions on cigars. One of my favorite sticks is the Ortega serie d maduro. I can't believe people didn't like these things but to each his own.:chat:

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This thread is funny. Seeing everyone's opinions on cigars. One of my favorite sticks is the Ortega serie d maduro. I can't believe people didn't like these things but to each his own.:chat:
Yeah I have to agree. A lot of these cigars being categorized as the "worst" were on more than one top 25 list for 2012. I would buy "biggest disappointment" but worst is definitely a stretch for many of the sticks called out in this thread.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This thread is pretty ridiculous in general. Not trying to be an ass but 99% of the cigars listed so far do not belong in this thread. Its almost like some people are listing cigars just to make it look like they dont constantly drink the kool aid.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
This thread is pretty ridiculous in general. Not trying to be an ass but 99% of the cigars listed so far do not belong in this thread. Its almost like some people are listing cigars just to make it look like they dont constantly drink the kool aid.
I agree that "biggest disappointment" would probably be a more applicable term, but really, what would be the point of everyone naming that one off machine made "philly blunt" type smoke they were gifted and smoked out of courtesy? Everyone already knows there are a ton of unsmokeable cigars out there and no one on these boards buys them with any regularity anyway, you know?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm for me it would definitely be the Torano Noventa maduro torp.......ughhh just thinking about makes me angry.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmm for me it would definitely be the Torano Noventa maduro torp.......ughhh just thinking about makes me angry.
Exactly!! Won a fiver on c bid. All three I had sucked. The other 2 a buddy wanted to try...