What's new

Worst cigar of 2017.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Lol nobody is arguing just discussing ....

once again... he said earlier...

" I keep the Feral Pigs under the shelves too, if I think a customer will appreciate it I tell them we have it. "

I always thought that if the customer wanted something and it was in stock, they could get it. Regardless of wether or not you "felt" like they would appreciate it or not
Chuck as a capitalist I 100% agree, make the damn sale, make your money and forget about it once it walks out the door. That's my business owner take. On the other hand, if some asshole college kid buys an amazing limited, or small batch, stick and mashes it into the ashtray like a douchebag after two puffs I'd be pissed that it didn't go to someone who really appreciates it (preferably myself) and would savor it till he burnt his fingers. I see both sides, but tend to lean toward making money as a rule for owning a business. To each his own, if it's working for him and he's able to pay the bills, all the power to him.

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Also had a Davidoff Gastronomique that would be on this list.

I like a little cedar but god damn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Also had a Davidoff Gastronomique that would be on this list.

I like a little cedar but god damn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike, I wonder if on the f55 you just got a bad one. The one I had last night was pretty good. A little one noted in the second half, but it definitely had some things going on its favor. At least to me... No spice at all, mostly leather, Nut flavors, coffee, cream and some hints of isom flavor notes.