What's new

WORST cigar you have smoked in the last year?

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Absolute worst

Haggis, kimchee and dead animal stewed in dung flavors and that was beofe I lit it. 3 puffs for my brain said WTF are you doing!

I have not smoked all that many but I found out very quickly what a sh!t house rat rocket it was.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Worst cigar I have smoked since I started... (less than a year of avid cigar smoking under my belt... but lots of cigars smoked)
The worst of the worst...
Rocky Patel Vintage 1999. It tastes like cardboard. Never again.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
toss up for me.

Acid Kuba Kuba. The taste was just something that I couldn't even begin to like or enjoy.

Or...

Indian Tabac Limited Reserva. It was like smoking air. NO resistance on the draw. At all. NO flavour. At all. None, zero nada, zip. Just a waste of time.

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Absolute worst

Haggis, kimchee and dead animal stewed in dung flavors and that was beofe I lit it. 3 puffs for my brain said WTF are you doing!

I have not smoked all that many but I found out very quickly what a sh!t house rat rocket it was.
You should try a different recipe.

I would have to say just one bad seed out of a box of Parti Blacks I bought. The rest were pretty good but this one was more harsh than bleach. I have no idea why

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
An Opus X....I personally have not enjoyed a good one since 1996, I just finished the last one I had from that year, a Double Corona.

They have not been anywhere near as good since then, the Casa Fuente is a far superior cigar compared to the overpriced and under filled Opus X, in my opinion.

...."However, if you are a lobbyist trying to "impress" a government official, or if you win the lottery, inherit a lot of money, or otherwise acquire a great deal of cash that you just want to burn, the Opus X would be one cigar to consider."

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
cienfuego I hope I spelled it right. Nasty. Puff as hard as u want and no smoke. Taste like grass and something else that I can't remember but didn't like. Terrible stick. Don't want to try another

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm going to have to clench my jaw and agree with 'SkinFanLarry' - I have yet to smoke an OpusX that was enjoyable. I've never bought one; made a trade a while back and took in about 7 or 8 of them in different sizes. I've never made it through more than 1/4 of one unfortunately.

And a while back someone mentioned that Davidoff didn't agree with them...I'm on that boat. The only Davidoff I like is the Maduro R, all others just don't give me much flavor.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My worst was a fake Cuban Cohiba that didn't last more than one puff. Not sure it was tobacco. Others I've bailed on early include every Nub I've tried and these Victor Sinclair Series 55 chisels that CI has on special sometimes. Unbelievably awful.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
My most recent bad cigar was a Nub Connecticut. The flavor was horrible I tried giving it a chance but I tossed it at 1/4" Then went and ate some pickles to remove the taste from my mouth.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
The worst cigar is the good cigar that you hold onto only to discover that it's plugged beyond repair.

Most recent contestant was a Trinidad Ingenios that I had saved & finally lit on my birthday. Trinidad is my favorite, but this was exceptinally bad. Awefull. I worked on it for over an hour & a half, using a draw poker (which I broke the handle off while working on it!!! - Yeah!) and ended up cutting it 3 times to no avail. Tainted my palate for hours and haunted my dreams for weeks.

The other worst of this year was an Avo LE07. Just as bad.
It can happen to the best of sticks though - I've actually had a plugged DPG black robusto (That just doesn't happen, ever!), and three days ago, I had a Tat Black CG that was plugged too! Crazy.

Flavor-wise? I don't know - I toss 'em so quick, I just don't look back... Life is too short to smoke cigars that you don't like.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yeah, I had a Gurkha Nepal warrior....yuk! Tasted like burnt wood! Also had a Padilla Miami that tasted like dirt and dust...hate being disappointed. :barf: