What's new

Worth it to go to Cuba? Questions...

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Of course I want the experience, the rum, the women, etc. lol
I have been reading too much Hunter S. Thompson...maybe I should just wait for next year and go to the Habanos festival. Make it worth my while, you know?
Supporting the prostitution there is bad bro. You’ll go to hell bro! Don’t do it.

You can get anything made in Cuba without going to Cuba.

Going during the festival would be rough since so many people will be there scavenging the stores.

I’ll be making a trip soon for two days for customs rolls and some ashtrays. But it will be a quick trip. I won’t even bother visiting the farms, that sounds boring.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just booked a cruise that stops there for the day and night. Hopefully I'll find some legitimate home rolls and maybe some rum to bring home. I look forward to hearing what you find, Chuck.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I just booked a cruise that stops there for the day and night. Hopefully I'll find some legitimate home rolls and maybe some rum to bring home. I look forward to hearing what you find, Chuck.
The rum is very easy to find, you'll find it on almost every cruise stop. I still have a ton of 3 and 7 year bottles in the garage. Even the homie @egledhill brought me back some from Canada!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The rum is very easy to find, you'll find it on almost every cruise stop. I still have a ton of 3 and 7 year bottles in the garage. Even the homie @egledhill brought me back some from Canada!
I’m hoping to come back with more more of that good ish when I hit Jamaica in June. Found a decent cigar/rum shop in Montego Bay. Though I refuse to get beat up for tourist prices so we’ll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I’m hoping to come back with more more of that good ish when I hit Jamaica in June. Found a decent cigar/rum shop in Montego Bay. Though I refuse to get beat up for tourist prices so we’ll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shouldve just booked DR with us bro. Facts.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been thinking about a cruise from Tampa. I think the only one i saw worth a damn was Royal Caribbean. I refuse to go on Carnival

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone I hear from has had a bad experience. I've only tried Royal Caribbean, so I'm not sure if there is any truth to it. What do you guys like?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I have been on a ton of cruises

Best : carnival
Ok : Norwegian
Worst: royal Caribbean

Carnival is well priced and has a younger crowd

Norwegian has killer deals just not all the time and sometimes you get a boat full of snowbirds

Royal Caribbean is overpriced

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? Wow I had no idea. I just thought you got what you paid for, and since Royal Caribbean is always a good bit more expensive...well damn.
And younger crowd would be nice, considering I'm only 26. I guess I need to look again.
Thanks for the advice

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I’m going over New Years on Royal Caribbean. Stopping in Cuba for an overnight. Not really crazy about a cruise, but wanted to go while we still can, never know what’s gonna happen with the political climate