What's new

Worth it to go to Cuba? Questions...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But yes we’ve derailed this enough!

Post a picture of the Habanos haul when you get back @derboesekoenig
Oh for sure! I got a cc-300 scratch and dent, and a 281-e scratch and dent (same exact dimensions). Was only planning on one, but hey what the hell.
And I smoke like 97 -98% cubans...so I have my work cut out for me to fill them up (y)
I've got anywhere from 100-150 singles, and I have 6 boxes of CCs on the way....maybe another 2 or 3 before I head to Cuba for the big haul. Lots of stuff in the works!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oh for sure! I got a cc-300 scratch and dent, and a 281-e scratch and dent (same exact dimensions). Was only planning on one, but hey what the hell.
And I smoke like 97 -98% cubans...so I have my work cut out for me to fill them up (y)
I've got anywhere from 100-150 singles, and I have 6 boxes of CCs on the way....maybe another 2 or 3 before I head to Cuba for the big haul. Lots of stuff in the works!
I'm very interested in how it goes. Hopefully you can pass on some pointers to me for my August trip.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey you're just young. When you get older, like some of us, boring isn't too bad. Quiet is a good thing. Keeping our shirts on is doing everyone else on the boat a favor
Just come along! I’ll show you how to interact with other humble fun Cruisers :)

First drink is on me! Or if you’re feeling adventurous we can do a shot of patron

Lmk :)
Love Patron! One of the reasons I cruise a lot is in St Thomas the booze is 50% cheaper than in the States...A H Rise. Since I drive to the cruise port and then back home I don't worry about flying with my booze. In the Caymans Havana 7 Year Rum goes for about $14.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love Patron! One of the reasons I cruise a lot is in St Thomas the booze is 50% cheaper than in the States...A H Rise. Since I drive to the cruise port and then back home I don't worry about flying with my booze. In the Caymans Havana 7 Year Rum goes for about $14.
Yup and half that even, in Havana itself. I am not very knowledgeable about rum, but hope to score 3 or 4 decent bottles to bring back.
I will write up a full report for you guys, after the fact.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Carnival Dream ( AKA Nightmare )
Water line break flooded 50 staterooms aboard a Carnival Cruise Line ship as it sailed through the Caribbean....yep yep yep...Google how many breakdowns Carnival has had over the years and just makes me want to reserve another "Cruise to Hell"....ya with me Chuck? lolololol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the research I have done absolutely. The culture looks interesting and I would love to go there someday.