What's new

Your biggest cigar-related regret?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think most people can relate when I say my biggest mistake was going crazy and buying cheap stuff when first getting into cigars and not knowing any better. The damage wasn't too bad and I have almost smoked all of them but my advice to any if my friends who have gotten into cigars recently has been to SLOW DOWN. I'd much rather have one great cigar than three dog rockets.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have so many regrets..... Where do I start?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Gurkha related ones? Hahaha j/k

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
I have so many regrets..... Where do I start?!

First cigar pic with a dildo?lol
Oddly enough, no those aren't regrets. It's mostly with people I have dealt with when a friend and I first started a cigar club in our area. I will just file it under noob issues on my account. I have learned so much and have dealt with a lot in the past year. I actually feel like I have maybe matured a little.... Nah, nevermind. That thought has passed. Haha! I just would have done things differently if I would have the chance again.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
This one is easy for me...
My late grandfather meant everything to me and pretty much was my father. He smoked pipes and cigarettes mainly but every once in awhile he would have a cigar. He had to quit smoking due to his health and it wasn't until then I got into the hobby seriously. Both Pipes and cigars. I would give anything to go back and share a good cigar or a bowl of pipe tobacco with him. Some of my best memories are just sitting around talking about fishing or hunting and to share one more moment like that smoking either one would mean everything.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
This one is easy for me...
My late grandfather meant everything to me and pretty much was my father. He smoked pipes and cigarettes mainly but every once in awhile he would have a cigar. He had to quit smoking due to his health and it wasn't until then I got into the hobby seriously. Both Pipes and cigars. I would give anything to go back and share a good cigar or a bowl of pipe tobacco with him. Some of my best memories are just sitting around talking about fishing or hunting and to share one more moment like that smoking either one would mean everything.
this wins hard. it's not the smoke, it's the company, and the memories.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Biggest regrets...

1. Wasting money on heartfelt beads
2. Going way to deep in NC before discovering how epic CC's are
3. Not buying more casa fuente lanceros while in Vegas

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buying a box of sealed, Partagas Double Coronas while in the Caribbean, putting them in my humidor then opening the box a year later only to find all of the sticks riddled with beetles...