What's new

Your Favorite Cigar Company

What are your top 3 cigar makers?

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was hard...

My other is a newer company, Mederos :)

They have some pretty good smokes out there that aren't too pricey (between $6 and $8 something a stick) and they just came out with an Oscuro that is pretty tasty

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I took Padron, Fuente, and CAO.

My picks are slanted, though. I have 3 humis full of sticks to try... that I just haven't yet, including plenty of PDR, DPG, etc. that I have yet to have my first of. Sooo... I have to go with my past experiences. I reserve the right, at anytime in the future, to have different preferences once I delve deeper into some of these other offerings!! LOL

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Tatuaje by a mile...wow! Some of you guys need to venture off into the land of habanos!

I love Tats, I love Opus/Anejos, and I defnitely love me some LPs but nothing like an aged Siglo VI.

cholmes8310

LFD/JDN whore
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LFD
AJ Fernandez - MOW line, especially the Ruination
RyJ

I have yet to try a Tatuaje. I know, that's sacrilege around here. I've got a Red Tubo in the humi I plan on smoking soon. Maybe that'll make up my mind. Tat's are just too hard to find around here and generally a little pricier than I prefer to pay for singles.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Flawed poll, you left off 20+ other cigar companies that could be selected. I could have 3 other favorites.
Are we to assume that only NC's can be favorites?

None of these are in my top 3 unless we are speaking of only NC's, if that is the case I voted:

Tatuaje
Illusione
AF

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Well unfortunately the system will only let you have up to 12 choices in the poll. So you can't list out every one of them.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Obviously this list is what I thought the top 12 (11+other) NC cigar makers out there would be for most people. Maybe someone should start a CC poll under habanos. This poll should have stated top 3 NC companies, I thought that had to go without saying being that I didn't list any CC places.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Tatuaje
Illusione
Drew Estate (Liga Privada)

This was a very quick choice for me. I'm a bit surpised to list DE above Padron, but lately the Liga Privada line is what I think about most often when I think "what should I smoke?"

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You and me both. Fuente seems to be going out of style, but they're still my overall favorite.

-Charles
Fuente is like Cadilac. It will always be a great car, it will always hold it's status as a classy car, etc. These newer cigars Tat, Ill, Viaje are more like the Lambos, Tesla, Lotus, etc. Cool cars that grab your attention, run fast etc. Hopefully we see these newer boutique brands build empires the way Fuente has. I still love me some good Fuente.