What's new

Your Favorite Cigar Company

What are your top 3 cigar makers?

• Total voters

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Went with Fuente, Tat, and LFD, because for me, they all have lines in various price ranges, and cover lots of different flavors, all of them fantastic.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Obviously this list is what I thought the top 12 (11+other) NC cigar makers out there would be for most people. Maybe someone should start a CC poll under habanos. This poll should have stated top 3 NC companies, I thought that had to go without saying being that I didn't list any CC places.
I am just bustin' your balls

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Yeah right pick three. That's like saying who's your favorite kid...

Viaje
Illusione
Drew Estate (LP)

LFD, Pepin, & Tat are all right there as well

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I voted for Illusione, Drew Estate and Other. My 'other' is Miami Cigar Co. love the Special Selection, Dominicano and 107.

I'd probably put Viaje and LFD in spots 4 and 5. Depending on what day you catch me and what I'm smoking at the time I might even change up the order of the list. :)

Rating - 100%
75   0   0
AF
Tat
DPG

Started smoking three years ago, just recently started smoking on a weekly/Daily basis and haven't even come close to smoking enough of each company to make a judgment on all the companies on the poll. I just don't have enough time or money. These are the three that I have enjoyed most with CAO Fourth (love La Traviata). I'm slowly getting there though.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Padron - regular lines are solid & their anniversarys are stellar

Fuente - I havent had too many, but when I do have them they are Dos Equis.. I mean really good

DPG - His JJ & My Father lines are Da Bomb!

MattBell

Will work for Dirty Rats
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
DE- Love me some LP T52's

Tat- I'm falling in love with these things

Fuente- Very consistent. And I <3 Hemi's

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Miami, LFD, and DPG are my tops. 107, SS, 100, Preferido, Art Deco all from Miami...yes please, sign me up! lol

The others are regular smokes for me. What a tough poll to vote on btw. Oliva has to be close to my 3rd, with Illusione and tat at 5 and 6. So tough!

stephen_hannibal

stephen_hannibal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe it or not Gurkha, Gran Habano, and Padilla... I haven't had enough of every line to decide.
DPG/ My Father is great the few I've had, Tats are pretty good but maybe I just kinda distance myself from the whole hype of it.
The 2 PDR I've had were great, but it's only been the 2.

My list is subject to change.