What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice!! Where did you get the bulk "Dark Twist"? and how much.
Mars cigars has the bulk in stock, I believe smoking pipes got it back in stock too. S&P is running about $39 and m&C is $34! ;) . I love the dark twist. I have to say though I am impressed with marscigars service, A few days ago they were the only ones that I could find the dark twist in stock and at the cheapest price. Two days after ordering I had a box at my P.O., fast shipping, great price. What more could you ask for.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Yep.....it's a full blown slope. :)

It looks like you have a serious problem JV, you better send those my way for safe keeping until he get help for it. ;)
Haha. Now I gotta go buy a bunch of mason jars to secure my growing stash. That Peterson 3P's is the strangest looking pipe tobacco I've ever seen - just a little highly condensed brick. My first experience with Plug tobacco.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep.....it's a full blown slope. :)

It looks like you have a serious problem JV, you better send those my way for safe keeping until he get help for it. ;)
Haha. Now I gotta go buy a bunch of mason jars to secure my growing stash. That Peterson 3P's is the strangest looking pipe tobacco I've ever seen - just a little highly condensed brick. My first experience with Plug tobacco.
O'rly? You will enjoy it then! It is a very interesting blend!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Nice score Kevin! I got in some of that Peterson's too. haven't smoked it yet but looking forward to it. The "Blue Mountain" is one of my absolute favorites...let me know what you think of it.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Oh I know. I searched for it once for a failed bomb. Just couldn't find it at the time. Well it was worth its weight in gold when I did

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Payday bitch's!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
good lord, tommy!!!

and, for those who are cigar only and needing perspective, this is like picking up a box of LP9. and T52. and rats. and pigs. just for funsies.
LOL...Only for a 5th of the cost though. That run cost me around 150 after shipping. I figured as hard as it is to get, I'd better just stock up so I don't need to look again for a very long time.

Payday bitch's!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Nice haul, bro. Don't think I've ever seen Penzance or Stonehaven "in stock" anywhere.
It was pure luck that I did a web search out of boredom and found it in stock at 4noggins. I was going to post up but after my purchase I went back to copy the link and the page stated it was out of stock. Yep...it was that fast and I was very, very lucky.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
More baccy tins! :)

4 McClelland blends; Yenidje Highlander, 3 Oaks Syrian, Wilderness & Syrian Star along with a tin of G.L. Pease Abingdon. These should satisfy my Syrian Latakia sweet tooth for a little while. ;)

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ok this was my return on my trade with Russ.

uploadfromtaptalk1372888569543.jpg

He suffers terribly from BOTL math syndrome. Was supposed to be one pipe in there and a DE 2013. I think he was worried and sent everything with bodyguards. Glad I went over on my end also. Lol

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Ok this was my return on my trade with Russ.

View attachment 32482

He suffers terribly from BOTL math syndrome. Was supposed to be one pipe in there and a DE 2013. I think he was worried and sent everything with bodyguards. Glad I went over on my end also. Lol

Hahahahahahaha nice hit.

U deserve it.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
More baccy tins! :)

4 McClelland blends; Yenidje Highlander, 3 Oaks Syrian, Wilderness & Syrian Star along with a tin of G.L. Pease Abingdon. These should satisfy my Syrian Latakia sweet tooth for a little while. ;)

Kevin,

I love the Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian. Have you smoked that? How would you rate that to these others? I love the Smokey flavor profile and am looking for others that are good. Any suggestions?

Thanks - Carl

Oh and to stay on topic here is a picture of a recent haul - Esoterica And so to bed -- Dunhill Mixture 965 -- Mac Baren Vintage Syrian & a box of LP#9 Robostos.

Last edited:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Kevin,

I love the Mac Baren HH Vintage Syrian. Have you smoked that? How would you rate that to these others? I love the Smokey flavor profile and am looking for others that are good. Any suggestions?

Thanks - Carl
I've only had a few bowls of the HHVS, but I enjoyed the flavor from all of them. I'm learning that most Mac Baren blends taste great to me, but they also have a tendency to bite the hell out of my tongue too. I smoked a little bit of the McClelland Wilderness blend I just got & really liked it. I'm definitely becoming a Latakia-ophile. :)

Last edited:

carholio

Carl
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Kevin,

Thanks - Carl
I've only had a few bowls of the HHVS, but I enjoyed the flavor from all of them. I'm learning that most Mac Baren blends taste great to me, but they also have a tendency to bite the hell out of my tongue too. I smoked a little bit of the McClelland Wilderness blend I just got & really liked it. I'm definitely becoming a Latakia-ophile. :)
Thanks for your input. I get a little tongue bite sometimes too if I smoke it too hot. I'm really interested in hearing how the 3 oaks is. Keep us posted.