What's new

12 Ronsons for $17!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Just found out yesterday I got nailed for $11,045.33 on my MC.
Had to cancel card.... Merry Freakin' Christmas
They tell me all should be well in a few days :argh:
I emailed Shnoop again quoting your statement, here is there response just now:

Thank you for following up on this with us. We take all matters relating to privacy issues seriously and we certainly take heart with our customers who experienced fraudulent charges on their credit cards, as we understand that it can be an extremely frustrating experience. Shnoop.com does not store, access or retain any of our customer's credit card information. At this time, we are being advised by McAfee, which performs a daily security sweep on the site to determine if there are any vulnerabilities with the user pages, and that our site is Hacker Safe (https://www.mcafeesecure.com/RatingVerify?ref=www.shnoop.com). This, along with the requisite SSL encryption, are requirements that "Poopal" has for merchants to utilize their secure payment platform that we employ on our site. Nonetheless, we are taking additional precautionary measures by having a 3rd party data protection firm do a complete security audit on the server, to ensure that our server was always completely secure. We strongly urge and advise anyone who suspects that their credit card information has been compromised, to immediately contact their card issuing bank, which investigates such matters. Please don't hesitate to email us back if you have any further questions.

Regards,

The Shnoop Team

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I love how these people deny all possibilities that this could have happened in relation to our orders with them, when it is obvious what the truth is. Either that have their heads buried in the sand, or figure as long as they don't admit to anything, we will never be sure. Yeah, right.

Rating - 95.2%
20   1   1
I love how these people deny all possibilities that this could have happened in relation to our orders with them, when it is obvious what the truth is. Either that have their heads buried in the sand, or figure as long as they don't admit to anything, we will never be sure. Yeah, right.
I suggest anyone with fraudulent charges make a report with www.ic3.gov/ Its the internet crimes division. They will look into this and possibly find out to what extent shnoop.com is responsible for these charges. the more people who file a report the more serious this will have to be taken.

thanks guys and sorry a lot of you are falling into the same situation i did. be lets be thankful we live where we do and these things are usually taken care of.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So they are essentially saying they are hackerproof and therefore must be responsible for the fraud?

I emailed Shnoop again quoting your statement, here is there response just now:

Thank you for following up on this with us. We take all matters relating to privacy issues seriously and we certainly take heart with our customers who experienced fraudulent charges on their credit cards, as we understand that it can be an extremely frustrating experience. Shnoop.com does not store, access or retain any of our customer's credit card information. At this time, we are being advised by McAfee, which performs a daily security sweep on the site to determine if there are any vulnerabilities with the user pages, and that our site is Hacker Safe (https://www.mcafeesecure.com/RatingVerify?ref=www.shnoop.com). This, along with the requisite SSL encryption, are requirements that "Poopal" has for merchants to utilize their secure payment platform that we employ on our site. Nonetheless, we are taking additional precautionary measures by having a 3rd party data protection firm do a complete security audit on the server, to ensure that our server was always completely secure. We strongly urge and advise anyone who suspects that their credit card information has been compromised, to immediately contact their card issuing bank, which investigates such matters. Please don't hesitate to email us back if you have any further questions.

Regards,

The Shnoop Team

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I wanted to give you guys a heads-up to keep an eye on your account(s) that you used on that site. someone tried to use my info to charge $700 on several things including airplane tix, skype, pr0n site memberships. Jokes on them, though - that card was nearly maxed out. :grinFU:

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hey just a heads up - finally got nailed. Someone withdrew $280 from my account in London.

So that's like 5 pounds right?

Wankers

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0
nice find!! these are great little lighters if you're on the go or just need one for the weekend. ive had a few that lasted for more than three months