What's new

2013 BOTL HERF - August 3 6 to 11 PM Ventura California

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
For those of you that like deep sea fishing, Ventura harbor has many day boats that go out to the Channel Islands. They fish for Snapper, Sea Bass and Halibut. PM me for more details. They also have some overnight boats to fish for Tuna.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Hilton Garden Inn in Camarillo is 15 minutes...$134, La Qunita Ventura is 5 minutes $129

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
It pains me to have to back out of this year's herf, but, as I have told a few of you....my wife got commissioned recently and has been at OTS for the last 8 weeks. She graduates the same weekend, actually that tuesday. I originally thought I would be able to go there straight from Cali, but its essentially a 4 day event. I really was looking forward to seeing some guys again, and meeting others for the first time but this will have to wait. In the mean time I hope that all of you have a great time, and create many memories that you can enjoy for years to come (if not forever).

Jerome

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The 27th is coming up fast ya'll. Get your reservation in so I can order the food. Lots of guys bringing wives and significant others. Come for the day or just the evening.