Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
OPs updated.
Currently sitting at 15 pipes claimed.
Nine more spots available!

When we hit 24, Cody will stop taking payments and I will start a wait-list based on order of PM received.
If any claimed spot falls through, or if Cody finishes way early and feels up to doing another batch, that wait-list will be the order we progress through.
Just reminding folks about the very limited number of the BOTL 2014 pipe. Don't miss out

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
OPs updated.
Currently sitting at 15 pipes claimed.
Nine more spots available!

When we hit 24, Cody will stop taking payments and I will start a wait-list based on order of PM received.
If any claimed spot falls through, or if Cody finishes way early and feels up to doing another batch, that wait-list will be the order we progress through.
Just reminding folks about the very limited number of the BOTL 2014 pipe. Don't miss out
Just five left!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Come on guys, this is a once in 10 year opportunity! It is far more than I've ever spent on a pipe...so I feel better when I average it over 10 years. ;)

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I am and was totally down. However front and rear brakes as well as a hitch installation on my wife's vehicle ate up more than my amount of $ for discretionary spending. So I will just have to hope to luck out on another job in short order and that there are still a pipe available. Nothing like spending almost $550 on vehicle parts. Stupid brakes, who needs them anyway!?

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am and was totally down. However front and rear brakes as well as a hitch installation on my wife's vehicle ate up more than my amount of $ for discretionary spending. So I will just have to hope to luck out on another job in short order and that there are still a pipe available. Nothing like spending almost $550 on vehicle parts. Stupid brakes, who needs them anyway!?
They made the pipe at the wrong for us man lol.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Count me in guys. Who do I give my hard-earned money to?

I give complete creative freedom to make the best damn pipe I will have owned thus far, so long as I can run a pipe cleaner through it without having to hook the end and twist the stem - lol.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
I hope you didn't either....
There is a wait list you can get on though I think, but not sure how it works. PM CGraunke for the deets bro.