What's new

Adventures in home rolling

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Doing well and I'm glad to see you're on the mend. Rolled some BH MM clones last night to get me back into the swing. Looking forward to doing some blend tweeking this year and fine tuning my skills. Awesome you found a mentor. You can only go so far reading and watching videos. I look forward to seeing new posts and bending your ear.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Doing well and I'm glad to see you're on the mend. Rolled some BH MM clones last night to get me back into the swing. Looking forward to doing some blend tweeking this year and fine tuning my skills. Awesome you found a mentor. You can only go so far reading and watching videos. I look forward to seeing new posts and bending your ear.
If you haven't started getting your Dominican ligero from Jorge at Rollers Choice you owe it to yourself to order some. Shipping is a little steep on smaller orders, but the quality is worth the expense.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Every time I visit this thread I'm tempted to jump two feet in. But, I really don't have any room for another hobby. Maybe someday.

Beautiful work you guys are doing.
Pretty sure you have a workbench or small table somewhere and a corner in a closet that would fit a plastic box for leaf. This hobby has a pretty small footprint compared to others. Just saying...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Physical space, yes. But money, time, continued interest, etc no.
You hit the major ones right on the head, especially the time one. I know you work your ass off to make a living and don't have a ton of free time and in the beginning it can be very time consuming. Hit me up if you ever want a small quantity of leaf to see if it's something you really want to invest some time and energy into without having to put the money out up front just to find out it isn't for you.