What's new

After finishing a cigar do you:

How do you dispose of your smoked cigar?

• Total voters
Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I smoke more in my car than at home lately, so I just drop it out the window in a parking lot. Other than that, I put the butt in the ashtray on the patio and when it over flows with butts, I toss them into a grocery bag, tie it tight and toss into the trash can. How about you pharmgator?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
most of the times, I just let it burn out, but if I am driving, then I flick it out or drop it in the parking lot. Since it is just leaves (no filter) it is technically no littering.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I usually put in in the ash tray and bury the lit end in the ash to make it go out faster.

I have been known to eat a few though...

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
caudio51 said:
I usually put in in the ash tray and bury the lit end in the ash to make it go out faster.

I have been known to eat a few though...
Did you lose a bet or just not hit the ball past the ladies tee? :laugh:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I usually smoke in the garage. I only finished one in the truck. That one went out the window where it drown in a snow bank.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
ohpus said:
I just let it go out, unless some one complains about the cigar smell, then I crush it and make it realy stink!!!!
Off topic - if you are smoking outside, and someone complains about the smoke do you put it out? I do, but only after I am done.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to smoke on the porch, and as it is usually late at night, I crush it out and then dispose of the ash in a steel bucket. It's overkill I think, but my girl friend has a real phobia of fire, and this is the only way to make her feel better about it.

I found if I eat the thing, she won't kiss me for at least three days. :(

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have built a lounge in the garage, so I let them go out and dump them in a steel can when the ash trays get full. In the car the wife convinced me to stop flicking and use a planters peanut can. Really smells great if you forget it for a awhile.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
pharmgator said:
Off topic - if you are smoking outside, and someone complains about the smoke do you put it out? I do, but only after I am done.
Depends. If some one is nasty about it, I'll enjoy smoking in their presence that much more. If the place allows cigar smoking I usually will not put it out. If they are polite, I usually ask how long will they being staying around me? Or will tell them to please allow me the pleasure of smoking for 15 more and then I will let it go out. I like to show that if you are polite and curtious to smokers, we are also polite and curtious in response. But most of the time when some one complains they are nasty about it.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I let the nub die with dignity in an ashtray if I'm inside or in the truck. Toss it in a non-flamable area if I'm outside.
I've never had anyone complain about my cigar so I don't know what I'd do in that situation.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I usually let it die out and throw it in the gutter when I am done.

If u am home on the deck I let it go out in the ashtray.