What's new

After finishing a cigar do you:

How do you dispose of your smoked cigar?

• Total voters

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
:rofl:

If you guys are serious you really need to be careful with smoking in bed. Many many fires have started that way...

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I just let it burn out. If I am outside smoking somewhere I'll just toss it to the ground and then grind it apart under my shoe. Then it usually matches the mulch at that point. :grin:

-Matt
Matt's Cigar Journal

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I normally let it go out peacefully but if I'm in an area with potential combustibles and I do not trust the cigar cherry won't start a fire I crush the ever living piss out of it then pour water on it.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
I agree with the no flick rule. I have a bobken ashtray in the car that i put my butts in, they go out almost immediately and I empty it when i get home. In general I let mine burn with dignity.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Usually, I'll put it in the ashtray. If I'm at the golf course, I'll wet it down to make sure it's out, then break it apart and scatter it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If I'm sitting or working in the yard I'll let it go out on its own and then throw it away. If I'm getting home from a smoke while walking the dog I'll put it out in the dirt near the front door or run it under the water, then throw it against the house and eventually clean it up. Haven't done that for a while, was working in the yard on Saturday and found 21.