What's new

August Cigar of the Month - E.P. Carrillo 5th Year Anniversary Limitada

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Missed out on the virtual herf but tried my j21 thanks to Doug. It is up there in favorites now. Excellent recommendation

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Man, totally missed out on this last Friday. Hope to make it to the next one.
I did too. Seems like there was an early crew and a late crew and I jumped on right in the middle when no one was there, lol. Just smoke one and enjoy it!
I would like to get a V-herf going every now and again. I know Zach was asking if anyone would be down for some G+ action.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Man, totally missed out on this last Friday. Hope to make it to the next one.
I did too. Seems like there was an early crew and a late crew and I jumped on right in the middle when no one was there, lol. Just smoke one and enjoy it!
I would like to get a V-herf going every now and again. I know Zach was asking if anyone would be down for some G+ action.
I can never get G+ to work on my phone or laptop, but it's very good possibility that I have no clue what I'm doing

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Just wondering What/When the next month is?
Voting for the next BoM is currently happening. So once that is decided the rest will be worked out and posted.

Also you may not see the voting for BoM due to needing 30 days and 25 posts. You'll be there soon enough though.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Geoff,

Put it in as Romacraft Mode 5

This is an awesome idea
Nice choice! I haven't had a RoMa Craft in a while. Gives me a good excuse to go to my B&M

Wth, I've never had a Roma Craft and I think it's because the 4 B&M's I frequent don't sell RC cigars. Guess they can't sell every boutique..