What's new

Beer O da day!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Mothers Winter Grind...snackin' on some pound cake. The two go nicely together. May have to combine this into a coffee stout pound cake...hmm.

Dan

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I'll be the first to bump for today :rofl:

Anchorage Brewing - Love Buzz... Would be a great beer to introduce yourself to the "funk." A refreshing saison with a little sour to it.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I have been making my way through the last bottle of my Belgian dark strong that won me the competition in Philadelphia. Anyway I'm half toasted at this point since it's like 10% and I'm drinking a 750ml bottle.

Drinking in chat! You should join Cliff!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I think we should make it a rule that when you post what you're drinking you have to comment on how it is too. You could be drinking the best or worst beer of your life and most of us would never know. Sure taste is subjective but it gives you SOMETHING to go by.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Sought this one out today from Bob's post yesterday...

Definitely can taste the Brett...and the Belgian Yeast up front. Mild, and dry on the finish w/ a good amount of carbonation (perhaps overly done in that regard). Hops are extremely well hidden, but there at the end.

It's a one beer and move on to something else IMO. Good, but not great. Have yet to have a Belgian Pale that blew me away, and even w/ the added Brett component, still doesn't do it for me.

Attachments

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I think we should make it a rule that when you post what you're drinking you have to comment on how it is too. You could be drinking the best or worst beer of your life and most of us would never know. Sure taste is subjective but it gives you SOMETHING to go by.
Big +1 to this....even if it's simple. Gives folks something to go on at least.

Unless it's Larry....cause we can already presume he loves whatever it is he's drinking....:thumbsup: (just messin' of course Larry....although it wouldn't hurt to tell us you didn't care for something every now and again :grin:)

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Today is a 100% homebrew day (like most). I drank the last bottle of my Belgian dark strong today before a bike ride. Then I came home and had an IPA. Then I drank some water. Then I drank my Orval clone as a fresh two week in the bottle beer. It's sublime and should grow into a great beer. Now I'm drinking my BOTL IPA recipe tweak. Very nice.