What's new

Beer O da day!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Southern Tier PumKing last night. Pumpkin pie in a bottle, not much hops for the style.
The closest thing to actually eating pumpkin pie to me, the only thing missing was some whipped cream on the top!

I had two "Seeing Double IPA's" by Foothills Brewing at Tasty Beverage Company about an hour ago and they were damn good!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Having my 1st go at this one just now Brian...and I kinda agree with your assessment...lol.

Just finished the Tripel right before this one, and this one I would buy again for sure, but probably not the Tripel though..

Cheers!

Attachments

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
A store near my house has a nice selection of micro and import beers.

Today I picked up a Seattle brewed Micro from Schooner brewing. It was their Brown ale. Pretty good stuff.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I had a DFH Pumpkin Ale... And so far I'm not a fan of this style of beer.

Cracked open a bottle of Ovila Dubbel. Not bad!
I love this whole "ovila" series and the Dubbel is my favorite so far!

Brooklyn Local #2. Last bottle, sad to see it go. Definitely complex and spicy, perfect for a warm evening.
I can't remember if I liked #1 or 2 better. Need to revisit them and pick some up next time :drool:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Enjoying a stone 15th imperial black IPA at the saucer right now! Yum! Way better than I expected! Following it up with dogfish head punkin both on tap! Sometimes It's nice getting off early when your wife still has to work!

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I know I posted it elsewhere, but I haven't posted it in this thread, yet.

Here is the lineup of some of beer selections from Reiter Oktoberfest (aka Reiterfest) 2011, last weekend. At the actual event, we had mainly Oktoberfest and German styles, but there were others drank before, during, and after!!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
I know I posted it elsewhere, but I haven't posted it in this thread, yet.

Here is the lineup of some of beer selections from Reiter Oktoberfest (aka Reiterfest) 2011, last weekend. At the actual event, we had mainly Oktoberfest and German styles, but there were others drank before, during, and after!!

Second from the right, what is that? Don't think I've seen it before.

Thanks