What's new

Best Metallica...

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
When I first saw this thread I was worried. I figured it would be a bunch of discussion between "Load", "Reload", and Justin Bieber's Greatest Hits ....
Ahahahaha

I'd have to say that I've learned a different way to listen to them as there are opinions offered by musicians and guitarist and the reason they have for liking a particular song or album. I'm going back thru them puppets and Ajfa are always in rotation anyway tho.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Death Magnetic is up there for me too. Even though JH can't belt em out like he used to, they can still make great music.

KK33

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Justice was probably the best album overall but my personal fav is ride the lightening

fond memories of playing fade to black and for whom the bell tolls in my buddies basement with some second hand instruments

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
1) Kill em All/Ride the lightning, they trade places from time to time.
2) Master of Puppets
3) And Justice for all
Maybe, just maybe the Black album. But after that, they are dead to me.....
When they blew him up on stage, I think some of his talent went with it. And the overall arrogance? We're Talica. Really? Crap. Get a grip of your selves.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Can't really listen to anything they did after Master of Puppets.
Same here. I saw the Master of Puppets Tour and I was just blown away...they opened for Ozzy and whoever didn't know who Metallica was before then, they sure knew them after. They killed it.

Metallica to me is just not Metallica without Cliff. For me:

Ride the Lightning
Master of Puppets
Kill 'em All