Injustice..
The Prince
Battery
For Whom..
Sanitarium
Four Horsemen
Motorbreath
Enter Sandman (yup)

If I had to pick one album, it's Masters (listen to it at least once a week, morning before work).

Fav: The double bass drum beats
Orion is great. I have the most ridiculous silent superhero cartoon imagined to accompany that instrumental. I won't go into detail here bc it's graphic and NSFW but I amuse the crap out of myself every time I hear it. Basically the first 1:45 is a bad guy doing something unacceptable, the superhero (lead guitar) is alerted to the wrongdoings and is called to action an epic battle takes place through 4:00. The bad guy then returns to his apartment and sulks. The story goes on.

Last edited:

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I still stand by my list.
Puppets, Justice, Lightning, Kill 'Em All, Black... Everything after that sucks.

Death Magnetic actually could have been a decent album if it wasn't for James' vocals. The music is actually good, but the vocals are horrible. Once he blew out his voice and "learned to sing", I've hated his vocals. He's only gotten worse over the years...he just has no power left.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Didn't read the whole thread, but the responses I did brought me right back to my teens. Any album after Jason left hasn't really impressed me.
Ride the lightning
Masters of puppets
Garage sale days( think that was the name).
To this day ,whenever they say a metallic song is coming up on the radio. I pray it's there older stuff.
Still to this day,it's one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Metallica and scorpians

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1) Kill em All/Ride the lightning, they trade places from time to time.
2) Master of Puppets
3) And Justice for all
Maybe, just maybe the Black album. But after that, they are dead to me.....
When they blew him up on stage, I think some of his talent went with it. And the overall arrogance? We're Talica. Really? Crap. Get a grip of your selves.
I was waiing for someone to voice my opinion for me...Thanks!