What's new

Biggest loser-2016

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Good morning boys! Hope everyone stayed on track this week! Minimal loss for me this past week, but better than a gain!

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread and participate with you guys. I was late to the party but am stoked to see this happening. I am officially down 20 pounds now since mid January. Not having a kitchen meant I gained a ton of weight. So I am gonna sit on the sidelines and cheer you on. I started at 340 and am now at 319.

Good going guys!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Well, somehow I have managed to gain 4 lbs back this week. Not sure why or how. It's really frustrating bcuz I've been sticking with a good diet and exercising 3-4 days a week. :(

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Well, somehow I have managed to gain 4 lbs back this week. Not sure why or how. It's really frustrating bcuz I've been sticking with a good diet and exercising 3-4 days a week. :(

If you're eating the right stuff and doing the right things you might have put on some muscle. Also, it could just be water weight. Don't be discouraged... its the long term goal not the short term sprint!