What's new

Books

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
One book to movie I feel they really screwed up was Enders Game, they could have made that into such an epic movie
Read the book last month, then watched the movie. I halfway agree; the movie didn't do the book justice, but at the same time, hard to cram that much awesomeness into 2 hours. Also, not the worst book-to-movie butchering I've seen...

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Read the book last month, then watched the movie. I halfway agree; the movie didn't do the book justice, but at the same time, hard to cram that much awesomeness into 2 hours. Also, not the worst book-to-movie butchering I've seen...
True. They should have went the way they did The Hobbit or Mocking Jay and make it a two or three movie series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, look what was done to Dune. :blackeye:

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've been reading Hyperion Cantos by Dan Simmons for over a year now. It was really hard to find time to read in school so i was only reading it on plane flights and such. Finally have time to read a bit more now that i'm working and I'm almost done with book two of the series. I've always been a voracious reader and this long ass book series has been a challenge haha.