What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

Fia

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Getting all the orders out has definitely provided some growing pains in getting the systems down. The place where my orders are filled has a UPS system in place so we went with that. I am going to be adding a USPS option for those who prefer that service. Honestly some of these orders did go out USPS as the UPS system crashed a few times over the past few days. These should be landing steadily over the next few days so please enjoy. The cigars are ready to go right now as they already have been resting for 8 months.
USPS is good especially for the guys in Hawaii. Just as fast as UPS 2nd day air (no such thing as 2nd day air to hawaii) and more affordable unless the it is a very large order then UPS ground is less cost than USPS. USPS delivery confirmation has gotten a lot better lately too. Just like FedEx or UPS with their tracking now.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Mine arrived on monday. Already ran them through the deep freeze and they are napping in the cooler. Ill maybe fire one up next weekend.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Some people feel the need to kill any possibility of beetles hatching especially with the immense heat during transit.
I am one of those people. It gets over 100 here regularly in the summer. I keep the house cool and have most of my sticks in a cooler, but the last thing I need is a beetle outbreak. Freezing brings me great comfort.

If I know that I am going to smoke a new arrival or one from a new box in the next week or so, I will just baggie it. Mostly, everything goes in the freezer immediately for at least 2 days. Check around for videos of what beetles can do to a nice stash. Nightmares!!

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I am one of those people. It gets over 100 here regularly in the summer. I keep the house cool and have most of my sticks in a cooler, but the last thing I need is a beetle outbreak. Freezing brings me great comfort.

If I know that I am going to smoke a new arrival or one from a new box in the next week or so, I will just baggie it. Mostly, everything goes in the freezer immediately for at least 2 days. Check around for videos of what beetles can do to a nice stash. Nightmares!!
I wasn't knocking the practice by any means. We don't do it as we only really ever have five or six sticks on hand at a time.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Well, these cigars are no longer available :eek:(

Hopefully there will be a 2013 version! These cigars are fantastic! One of my favs. Thanks to everyone who made this happen!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gah! I can't believe I'm still waiting for mine. I'm sure Australia Post has it in for me... I haven't received any mail for like two weeks!
Sorry to hear this Mitch. Have they arrived yet? If not you could drop Tim a mail to check when he shipped. He's very responsive. Top notch guy.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I will be surprised if any of these end up in the "For Sale" section of the forum (No, I have not checked). Two of the best nc cigars I have ever smoked, DE 2012 BOTL lance, and Tat Little Boris, were released within a month of each other (approximately). Amazing! Life is good :)