What's new

BOTL Canadian Herf -- July 24-26th, Southern Ontario

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We're really excited about this new "Boom Stick" you Americans have. Apparently you just point it at the animal and the damn thing will skin and gut itself and jump right up on the roasting spit all by itself. That would certainly make hunting a lot easier.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
That reminds me -- is anyone planning on coming in Friday? As of now I think everyone is planning to come Saturday morning-ish?
I have Friday off and was planning on coming on Friday but it looks like most guests are coming in on Saturday. Should I wait until Saturday morning then or is there a chance to maybe play some golf or something on Friday?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For sure, we can go out and golf Friday - could also do the mini brewery tour if interested - what time were you planning on popping out?
I am dropping my daughter off at day camp at around 8:30am and then I can leave from there. I think it should take me about an hour and a half from there so I would probably be there by 10ish.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Got my tent packed up. I may brave the great Canadian wilderness in a backyard. Those moose got nuttin on me.