What's new

BOTL Canadian Herf -- July 24-26th, Southern Ontario

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
To all the Canadiands, it there is anything you'd like me to bring across the border (food, snacks, beers, booze, cigars, ecstacy, blotter lsd, meth) let me know.
Same thing here. If anyone needs anything, let me know. Although, my drugs stay at home:LOL:. Zippo and I will diffenetely be there as long as my pesky dui from 11 years ago doesn't affect things.:meh:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
It doesn't look like there's much interest for golf so likely scrapping that option. As of this point, I'm thinking of the beer tour friday afternoon/eve and then just hanging at the house Saturday hopefully by the pool if the weather's decent. Anyone else have anything they want to check out up here?

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Hey whats it like up there with American money? My stupid credit card wants to charge me 3% on int'l charges lol

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
You can exchange USD at any bank up here, or at the border, and will get 20%-ish on top of your money.

You can also pay with US cash at most restaurants and businesses but they stiff you on the exchange, so you'll get 10% if anything.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
This is getting close and seems like it could turn into something pretty good keep it coming.

Hmmm poker we will have to see. Hopefully baby isn't bad and I can spend the entire day with you guys.