What's new

BOTL.org Newbie Sampler Thread (Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
OK, well hell...I had to make a last minute trip out to California and got back late last night...My wife had made the mistake of going out to the mailbox alone...she's still in ICU...

Someone should tell Nueromancer that this was a Sampler Trade, not a COMPLETE HUMIDOR TRADE!!! Holy crap, this guy sent a bomb...he did a very bad thing...I think there were 9 nice smokes in it. This is a nice way to start trading. Way to go my friend!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AZsteelman said:
OK, well hell...I had to make a last minute trip out to California and got back late last night...My wife had made the mistake of going out to the mailbox alone...she's still in ICU...

Someone should tell Nueromancer that this was a Sampler Trade, not a COMPLETE HUMIDOR TRADE!!! Holy crap, this guy sent a bomb...he did a very bad thing...I think there were 9 nice smokes in it. This is a nice way to start trading. Way to go my friend!
Thanks...and lest any of you think otherwise, I got AZ's end today and there isn't a single stick in there that I've had before...I will be tasting all new smokes everytime I burn one...thanks, guy...:wink:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I got my end of the trade with Doc yesterday, my end will go out today. Nice selection Shawn!

I sent a pm to Lions and didn't hear back from him.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
OK newbies, here is where you should sign up. Trade with a FOG and get trader ratings going for you at the same time. Plus Randy (April 06 Bother of Month) is already waiting from someone to step up. What are you waiting for ? (On second look, isn't wrinklenuts waiting on deck for another trade Todd?)

Status
Not open for further replies.