What's new

budget sticks and Introduction

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So new member here and I'm really looking for a good budget sticks to help fill my locker at the cigar club I recently joined so I'm not killing off my higher end sticks when I'm there for 7 to 8 hrs at a time. I am still learning a lot but I do enjoy 40-52 gauge and prefer medium to full body cigars

daverutherford61

real name's Mike though
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So new member here and I'm really looking for a good budget sticks to help fill my locker at the cigar club I recently joined so I'm not killing off my higher end sticks when I'm there for 7 to 8 hrs at a time. I am still learning a lot but I do enjoy 40-52 gauge and prefer medium to full body cigars
If you can find one without buying an entire box, I would recommend that you try the Te-Amo Revolution. Really satisfying cigar for the price (around $5 to $6).

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Check my profile if u want to know more about me
@jsoccer135, Chuck usually means well, what we're trying to say is, the introductions thread gives you an opportunity to tell us about you and your love of the leaf. This place has a wealth of information and is truly a Brotherhood. Your post would have been better served if it was placed in the Cigars section. Read some of the links I posted and it will make a little more sense. I don't know if you are a member of any other cigar forums but this one is different than any one I have ever been a part of. Please take the opportunity and make a new introduction if you choose. Here are a few more links I found that might answer some of your budget/less expensive but still good cigars questions.
http://www.botl.org/threads/the-official-budget-stick-thread.46021/
http://www.botl.org/threads/yard-gar-budget-stick-car-gar.69498/