What's new

Call of Duty "Black Ops"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you tried the single player yet?
yup. Same thing. I also tried looking for any config changes via online, and didn't come up with much. I still have not taken the HDMI out and put the plugs in. I will try that and see what happens. My only guess is that the refresh rates and HDMI connection allow graphics to be displayed so much faster that I just really need to get used to playing it. I don't play that much, but when I do I don't want to get frustrated either so hopefully I can find some kind of an answer.

By the way did you get my PM regarding one of the questions you asked in another thread?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My only guess is that the refresh rates and HDMI connection allow graphics to be displayed so much faster that I just really need to get used to playing it. I don't play that much, but when I do I don't want to get frustrated either so hopefully I can find some kind of an answer.
I just asked someone I work with who switched from a tube TV to 1080p a couple days ago ran your scenario by him and he just said the same thing, that it seems so much faster that with the graphics being displayed faster..

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
This might be old hat to you but for me it’s a new thing. Booby trapping care packages, wtf is up with that?!?

Was in Firing Range last night playing team death match and in one corner of the map I saw the enemies care package. It was just sitting there, I was like yes, goldmine! Well, the care package was rigged with a claymore and some dude camping behind it.

I got tore up but was thinking, dam, that’s really a sweet idea to use a care package as a trap.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
This might be old hat to you but for me it’s a new thing. Booby trapping care packages, wtf is up with that?!?

Was in Firing Range last night playing team death match and in one corner of the map I saw the enemies care package. It was just sitting there, I was like yes, goldmine! Well, the care package was rigged with a claymore and some dude camping behind it.

I got tore up but was thinking, dam, that’s really a sweet idea to use a care package as a trap.
seen it done many times. or you can get hacker pro and turn an enemy's care package into an actual booby trap, that when they try to get it, it blows up!

btw, awesome game w/ ben last night and toth. ben had 25-2 and i had high score w/ 25-4 (forgot how much toth got). needless to say BOTL killed it!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know this may sound a bit nutty, but here goes...

The TV(old 200lb tube tv) we had the xbox hooked up to went, so I had to pick up a new one. I had intended to buy a 720p, but the deal i got on a 1080p was insane. I hooked up the TV, and wow what a difference in the images for games. Only problem is when you play COD, and you move right or left or try to aim, the screen moves so fast that you move past your target. I adjusted the settings in the game to 1, but I am getting totaled every time I play. I end up with the most deaths and least amount of kills. Even my son is having a hard time playing.

Anyone have any suggestions or have you seen this as well?
tap the controls, and turn down the sensitivity more.

Im bored silly with COD. Picking up Homefront on the way hometoday!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
seen it done many times. or you can get hacker pro and turn an enemy's care package into an actual booby trap, that when they try to get it, it blows up!

btw, awesome game w/ ben last night and toth. ben had 25-2 and i had high score w/ 25-4 (forgot how much toth got). needless to say BOTL killed it!
We owned last night!!:gangfire: