Cc delivery time

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
shipped this morning,arrived yesterday.

"I'm terrified of buying CC in the summer months due to the extreme heat here."

you suppose it gets hot in Cuba?
of course every place there has a c.................

TNTGOLFER

Army Ranger and LEO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This new dealer I tried is a tad bit slower, may go back to my first choice..... Pricier, but piece of mind with fast delivery.:barefoot::banghead:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Finally decided to make my first order. Ordered on the 5th, shipped on the 15th, and landed in NYC on the 17th order has been there ever since. Anyone else experiencing this from this time frame?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I have an order that landed the 17th that is sitting in NY.................8:21 am

one order before, and one after have sailed through.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Shipping has been strange lately at best... Things are clearing NY in a matter of minutes or going direct to sort facilities, then on the other hand I had a package that took a week to cross the pond, but once here arrived in 2 days

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Finally decided to make my first order. Ordered on the 5th, shipped on the 15th, and landed in NYC on the 17th order has been there ever since. Anyone else experiencing this from this time frame?

I had a package sit there for 3 weeks once and still came through, don't sweat it.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As quickly as a week from Europe to the midwest, but the average lately has been 2 weeks at most.

I placed an order last July and it still hadn't arrived this April. I thought all hope was lost finding out what happened, but then I got the nicest most detailed letter from Customs giving me the whole story!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered 8/24
Shipped 8/26
Arrived TBK
Will check back in but this was from our friend from the land of the rising sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've had a box in NY since the 17th too. The longest that I can recall one of my orders sitting there was 11-12 days but I've got that feeling with this order (Order placed on 5th, didn't ship till ~15th, and now this).

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've had a box in NY since the 17th too. The longest that I can recall one of my orders sitting there was 11-12 days but I've got that feeling with this order (Order placed on 5th, didn't ship till ~15th, and now this).
That fits my situation exactly. Sucks it had to happen on my very first order. Seen orders the month prior going through left and right and I figured it was a good time to finally go through with it. Smh..