Cello: Yea or Nea?

Cello: Yea or Nea

• Total voters

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Santa is not the only one that keeps a naughty or nice list ya know.
LTTD (Let this thread die)

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If they come in cello, I leave em in it.. and certainly I never put a stick in cello if it comes without :wtf: . If I had the option though, two identical sticks, one with cello one without... I'd buy them without.

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
From the Oliva web site. How can you argue with the cigars maker? :dunno:

http://olivacigar.com/fundamentals.aspx

Storing Cigars
................................................................................................
"Proper storage is fundamental. Cigars should be stored without cellophane in a humidor which has an adequate seal. It should be checked often to insure proper conditions (70% humidity). "

Aging
..................................................................................................
"Cigars should be placed in the humidor without cellophane. Allow for space for the head and foot of the cigars evenly. The humidity source should be one that can exceed 70% humidity. Aging cigars should be kept at 70%-79% humidity depending on the thickness of the wrapper. Thicker wrappers require higher levels of humidity. Once desired age is achieved a cigar should be brought to 70% before smoking."

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'll have to rearrange my humidor a little to allow some room at the feet.. thanks for the post. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Please tell me you infused cigars are not kept in the same humidor as your normal stash. The cello will not keep that "flavoring" from infusing your good cigars.
Yeah, I do. I know I shouldn't, but I've never had one in there longer than a few days... If I did, I'd stash it in the small Tupperdor I made before I got my "real" humi...

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Better idea than separating them, is to just stop buying them. I kid I kid....but for real, the tobacco should stand on it's own.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just picked up a locker at my cigar shop and want to age some boxes. I'm leaving cello on, but what about the cello around the box itself? Is it better to take it off, or, like on sticks, leave it on until ready to smoke?