What's new

Cheapies that are actually tasty?

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This conversation begins and ends with the Illusione Rothchildes. You can grab a cab and get them down to sub-$3 per. Best bang for the buck out there.

Or the Kentucky Cheroot! $1!! Can't beat it for a "non-fine" cigar ;)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A lot of the regular lines of Fuentes are really good and can be had pretty cheap. Sungrown Chateau Fuentes are just under $4/per on Famous with the discount code.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to trying the illusione rothchilde. Loved all the other illusiones I've had. Great smoke!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MF can be had for relatively cheap if you snipe them at the right price. I picked up a MF 6 sampler that included La Deuna, Le Bijou, No.1, No.3 and some others for 3.33 a piece.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MF can be had for relatively cheap if you snipe them at the right price. I picked up a MF 6 sampler that included La Deuna, Le Bijou, No.1, No.3 and some others for 3.33 a piece.
Schwing
courtesy of the devil site. currently watching 3 boxes of Pete Johnson blends that'll break down to $3 a piece if I pick one at the right price/time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nat Cicco cigars was at Lil Brown Smoke Shack here in Yakima yesterday. They are kinda known for their super economy lines ( factory regects, Cuban style etc). They have a premium line called Liga No. 4 that reminded me of a entry level Padron. And for $5.25. Thought it was a good cigar and I would definitely try it again.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Nat Cicco cigars was at Lil Brown Smoke Shack here in Yakima yesterday. They are kinda known for their super economy lines ( factory regects, Cuban style etc). They have a premium line called Liga No. 4 that reminded me of a entry level Padron. And for $5.25. Thought it was a good cigar and I would definitely try it again.
Pretty sure you can get actual Padrons for that price.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes you can. My B&M has one or two events a month. Kinda nice to try some different brands that I may not have tried that don't break the bank. That's how I found out how much I like the Perdomo Lot 23's.