What's new

Chicago HERF - Dec. 2, 2017

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I stopped in The Cigar Lounge this morning as I happened to be in the area. Spoke with Jason and asked about the $100 room fee. I pointed out that if a bunch of us are coming and we all spend $$, it's a lot more than the $100. He said that he would speak with the owner about it when you let him know the head count. Picked up a couple of Papa Chulos, damn these are good. Don't know about being worth almost $8 each with the Cook County tax though :cigar:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good investigating @ak2000! Is anyone interested in a pre-herf smoke? Possible a little later today, over at the lounge? Finally things have calmed down from the holidays and I have some free time to myself after lunch today :)

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Good investigating @ak2000! Is anyone interested in a pre-herf smoke? Possible a little later today, over at the lounge? Finally things have calmed down from the holidays and I have some free time to myself after lunch today :)
Just saw this now, and I have plans later this afternoon. Maybe if I'd seen it earlier. Lemme know if another spur of the moment trip comes up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this now, and I have plans later this afternoon. Maybe if I'd seen it earlier. Lemme know if another spur of the moment trip comes up.
Well I have yet to go! Was only planning on it if I had a bit of company. Free at any point?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry, just saw this - was up in Grand Rapids, MI the whole week/weekend
Not a problem, hope it was a great time! Tuesday or Wednesday I'd like to call up the cigar lounge with our count, so we gotta try to finalize the list in the next few days. All the maybes, any word yet??

Fozgate

Maker of Sharp Things #MCGA
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yep, I'm out, found out from the Wifey late last week that we have family coming in from out of town and there's going to be a cocktail party. Alas I will have to hit up the next one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I'm out, found out from the Wifey late last week that we have family coming in from out of town and there's going to be a cocktail party. Alas I will have to hit up the next one.
Ty for the update. Next time for sure! That is... If we don't kidnap you