What's new

China Hutch Humidor Conversion with Pics!

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
nice job bro, that's a lot of work right there! interesting humidification system you set up, i would love to hear updates on how it works out long term.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Wow, don't know how I missed the final update on this. It turned out absolutely beautiful. Great Work!
we're all waiting on an update from you too...

how's that monster humi youve been working on coming along?

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
:argh: Slowly. I haven't had a lot of time lately and when I do it's been too damn hot to work in the garage. I was able to pick up 3 19x13 trays from a new member here. So those will work perfect for some singles storage. And I've also found a local co. that specializes in wine refrigerator looking into converting it to thermoelectric, just waiting on them to get back to me. So if I keep up this pace I should have it done by Nov.-Dec., just when I need cooled storage the least.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That is the nicest build I have ever seen. Just beautiful. And I am jealous of your shop. Thanks for sharing.

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Just saw this thread today! Wow! Most amazing build I've ever seen...here or anywhere else. You've created a one of a kind masterpiece you should be very proud of. Thanks so much for spending all the extra time on explaining and posting pics.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great job. I guess I should have paid more attention in 10th grade wood shop then maybe I could have made my own. It's much better knowing you built so a terrific cabinet yourself then having to pay someone to build it for you, like I did.