What's new

Cigar Aficionado good mag?

What is your deal with Cigar Aficionado?

• I subscribe and love it!

Votes: 56 19.6%
  • I subscribe and read the articles only

Votes: 23 8.1%
  • I subscribe and read reviews only

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Don't subscribe, buy news stand instead

Votes: 49 17.2%
  • Don't subscribe, don't read

Votes: 127 44.6%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The mag used to be more about cigars, now it has gotten all haughty. Face it, the average cigar smoker is not their target audience.
"the average cigar smoker is not their target audience."

To be honest with you, I don't believe they ever were!
I was on maghoud or whatever that netflix for magazines site it becasue my friend told me about it and that they had CA as one of the mags you could pick. Well the deal wasnt a deal, so I didnt do it, but in the description for CA it said it was for the super affluent, so I dont think its for me anyway.

What I dont like all the time is how they seem to review so many Cubans. Its nice looking at the reviews, but when half, including the top ones, are ones I cant get its kind of annoying.

JNT

The Bull
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I more or less thumb through the mag at the store, and read some reviews. Then read the articles and reviews online from there website. I may buy the occasional mag, if it looks like a lot of good content.

TMS

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's good toilet reading, lol. I usually re-up when they have the 2 years for $20 deal.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It's good toilet reading, lol. I usually re-up when they have the 2 years for $20 deal.

Speaking of which ... thumbed through last months issue at the golf course this past weekend while on the crapper. Thats the only time I read it. Although the 2 yrs for 20 sounds okay.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
usually just read bits and pieces and most of the reviews and check out the pictures. the thing with magazines these days is that half of it is just ads

Bad Finger

Professional Cannabinist
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Needed the option for: Read at the Cigar Bar, or on the shelf for free.